The Pet Posse offer New Zealand Pet Photography Workshops tailored especially for beginner, intermediate and advanced Pet Photographers. Pet Posse Workshops are between one and two days in length, depending on the type of instruction, and can be held throughout New Zealand.
Your instructors, Carol and Kelly and Tara, cover all aspects of an on-location Pet Photography Session;
- Selecting a location, moving around that location to create different looks
- How to make the light work for you – we use natural light in all our group workshops
- Setting up your camera equipment and selecting the best lens for the moment
- Using different focal lengths
- Working with pets – and their humans
- Understanding dog body language
- Tools to keep a session stress and anxiety free
- Creating a variety of unique photographs
Advanced and custom workshops also cover subjects such as;
- Creating a small/home studio
- Shooting indoors using ambient light
- Improving your digital workflow and file management
- Fine tuning your stunning photographs with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Complex lead removals and headswaps
- Creating a website to host your photographs and using SEO to your advantage
- How to create a Pricing Plan that means you are not working for free!
- Creating an automated workflow to enable efficiency in your business
- Marketing ideas that work for you
- Social Media and how personable interaction can help build your business
Life time access to The Pet Posse Community is available to all workshop participants.
Via our Facebook group clubhouse, you will have a group dedicated to supporting and assisting you in your Pet Photography. All workshop participants receive a copy of The Pet Posse Workshop Workbook and The Pet Posse Pet Photography Ebook ‘Click, Click, Treat’.
Have any more questions? Check our FAQ page or contact us.