REGISTER BEFORE 01 FEBRUARY AND RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT
The Pet Posse Pet Photography Workshop will be held on March 19/20 2016 in Hamilton, Waikato.
Saturday 19 March – On Location sessions at two stunning Waikato locations.
Carol, Kelly and Tara will cover constructing a beautiful and fun Pet Photography session;
- Location scouting – the best background selections for your models
- Natural lighting – where the find the light you need
- Using your camera in manual mode
- Lens choices – how to use different lenses and focal lengths
- Working with pets – and their humans
- Understanding dog body language
- Tools to keep a session stress and anxiety free
- Creating a variety of unique photographs
We’ll be working through portrait and action style photography at a beautiful beach and forest location with the most gorgeous models available.
Sunday 20th March – Your session, Your way.
Want to learn more about agility photography? Would you like to work on studio setups?
Sunday is your day to work through the aspects of Pet Photography that you would like to know more about.
The hourly rate for these custom sessions is $145.00 per hour. Please ensure you request these sessions as early as possible.
For more information on this workshop and the tailored sessions available on Sunday March 20 2016, please contact us.
Your Registration Form will be emailed to you on receipt of your Registration Fee.